Thursday 17 September 2015

PERSONAL INTRODUCTION

Hello,

My name is Jordi. I’m 15 years old, but in 2 months I will be 16. I live in El Mallol, next to Les Preses.
I have a little sister with 5 five years less than me called Alba. When I was a child I had a cat, now my sister wants a pet, because i had one when I was a child I had one.

I have been studying the last 12 years of my life, now I finished the ESO and I have decided to study computing because I like computing. I studied in Verntallat, a school of La Vall d'en  Bas. When I finished I came to the Bosc de la Coma, and I’m still studying here.

In my free time I like to practise the guitar, I have two guitars, an old broken guitar and a new classic guitar. But my favourite hobby is playing in the computer. Some time I like to read books and magazines.

I'm average height, with short and brown hair, with brown eyes too. I'm a very calm person and I like peace.



Jordi Carmona

No comments:

Post a Comment