Thursday 17 September 2015

DESCRIBING YOURSELF

Hi Daniel,
My name’s Alessandra. It’s an Italian name, because my grandmother was from Italy, but I’m Argentinian and I live in Mendoza, a big city in the west of the country.
I live with my parents and my two brothers. I’m 19 years old, and I’m at university. I’m studying computer science. I’m in my first year and I really like it.
I’m going to tell you abo9ut myself. As you can see from the photo, I have long hair – it’s quite fair – and green eyes. I wear glasses, but I want to get contact lenses soon.
I think I’m a positive person. I’m quite extrovert and friendly. My mother says I’m very talkative –I think she means that I talk too much!
In my free time I love reading and going to the cinema. But I don’t have much free time because I have classes every day, and a lot of work to do even at weekends. I also go to English classes on Friday afternoon.
Please write soon and tell me about you and your life.
Best wishes
Alessandra





  1. Alessandra is from Argentina.
  2. Because her grandmother was from Italy.
  3. She lives in Mendoza.
  4. She lives with her mother.
  5. She’s studying computer science.
  6. Her eyes are green.
  7. She’s not shy.
  8. She likes to read and go to the cinema in her free times.
  9. She goes to the English classes on Friday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment